The VHCP Educational Network is comprised of 12 Chicago-area colleges and universities focused on promoting academic innovations to strengthen veterans’ access to healthcare career opportunities and building the capacity of educational institutions to support student veteran success. VHCP is led by the Council for Adult & Experiential Learning (CAEL) with support from the Michael Reese Health Trust and in collaboration with the Illinois Department of Veterans’ Affairs (IDVA) and the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES).
Click on the logo of the school below to visit their website, or search by program type and location on the map below.
- Adler School of Psychology
- Chamberlain College of Nursing
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- College of DuPage
- DePaul University
- Joliet Junior College
- Loyola Marcella Neihoff School of Nursing
- Malcolm X – City Colleges of Chicago
- Rosalind Franklin University
- Rush University
- Saint Xavier University
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Illinois Jane Addams School of Social Work
Map of the VHCP Educational Network
Click the pop-out menu icon in the upper left corner of the Google map frame to filter schools by program type. For example, if you are interested in Mental Health programs, you can deselect “All VHCP institutions” and select “Mental Health” to show only institutions offering these programs.